1. person responsible
The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Par. 7 of the EU Basic Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
EuroCaravaning GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter EuroCaravaning),
represented by their managing directors Patrick Mader and Götz Rutenkolk
Im Metternicher Feld 5-7
Phone: +49 261-889 725-0
Fax: +49 261-889 725-29
(see also our Imprint)
The external data protection officer of EuroCaravaning GmbH & Co. KG is:
g. Biel (Biel-IT UG on behalf of DEKRA Assurance Services) can be reached at the above address, at the attention of the data protection officer or at the e-mail address datenschutz.@.eurocaravaning.de.
2. information on the collection of personal data
(1) EuroCaravaning respects the privacy of all persons who visit our websites. In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data which can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the criteria for the storage period.
3. collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GV
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- each transferred data volume
- Web site from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies (dazu b)
- Persistent Cookies (plus c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Concretely, we use the following transient cookie "fe_typo_user" from TYPO3 to store the parameters for the vehicle search.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
e) By means of a cookie the information and offers on our website can be optimized in the interest of the user. Cookies enable us to recognize the users of our website. The purpose of this recognition is to make it easier for users to use our website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not registered by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
(3) Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this happens. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the internet.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". Thus IP-addresses are processed in a shortened form, a personal reference can be excluded. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is therefore deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) Integration of Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 3 (1) of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you have to log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(5) Google Tag Manager
(6) Use of Google Adwords Conversion
We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers by means of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest to show you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called "Ad Servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, which allow us to measure certain parameters to measure success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you reach our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie in your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be contacted) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords client's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the client can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords client. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the advertising measures mentioned above. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. By means of these evaluations we can recognize which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out your IP address and save it.
You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in different ways:
a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies means that you will not receive advertisements from third-party providers;
b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", www.google.de/settings/ads, this setting will be cleared when you delete your cookies;
c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers, which are part of the self-regulation campaign "About Ads", via the link www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies;
d) by permanently deactivating it in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browser under the link www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this offer to their full extent.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy und services.google.com/sitestats/en.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at www.networkadvertising.org >. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(8) We also use external fonts from Google, Inc., www.google.com/fonts ("Google Fonts") on our website. The use of the IP address by Google is required for the display of these Google Fonts. Third parties may also use small, invisible graphics (also called "pixel tags" or "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. This allows information such as visitor traffic on the pages of our website to be evaluated. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user's device and may contain technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visiting times and other details about the use of our online offer, among other things, and may be linked to such information from other sources. The use of these fonts serves to optimize our website and improve its usability for the user. The legal basis is therefore Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f. DSGVO).
(9) Integration of YouTube videos
When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have visited the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 3 (1) of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on YouTube, you have to log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(10) We are also present in the social network Facebook. If you contact us via this channel, write articles or interact with our articles, we process the data you provide there in order to answer your inquiries. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. We currently use a link to Facebook. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing or the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of collected data by the network. For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing, as well as the relevant rights and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to the provider's data protection declarations as stated below:
(11) When you contact us via our contact form for purchases, the data you provide (your name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your purchase inquiry. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(12) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer required or restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
possibility of objection and removal
When you send us an inquiry, you have the possibility to object to the use of your data at any time for the future. To do so, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, in writing to EuroCaravaning GmbH & Co KG, Im Metternicher Feld 5-7, 56072 Koblenz, or by fax at +49 261-889 725-29. As a result, your request will not be processed.
(13) If you order a catalog from us via a contact form, the data you provide (your name, address, e-mail address, your company and your telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to process your order. Your data may be passed on to a commissioned shipping service provider for the purpose of delivery. We will also pass on your data to your nearest VANTourer dealer. Legal basis is art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. We will delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
possibility of objection and removal
When you place an order with us, you have the opportunity to object to the use of your data at any time for the future. To do so, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, in writing to EuroCaravaning GmbH & Co KG, Im Metternicher Feld 5-7, 56072 Koblenz, or by fax at +49 261-100 54 55. As a result, your order will not be (further) processed.
(14) Newsletter registration and consent
You can register directly for our newsletter on our website. We send our newsletter with promotional information up to twice a month by e-mail only with the consent of the recipients or a legal permission. The content of the newsletter will be disclosed to you during the registration process. In addition, our newsletters contain information about current offers, new products and special caravanning promotions. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive it and to the procedures described. The legal basis is thus Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO. The legal basis for sending the newsletter as a result of the sale of goods or services is Art. 7 para. 3 UWG.
The registration for our newsletter is done in a so-called double opt-in procedure, i.e. your registration is only complete when you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If you do not confirm this, your registration will be automatically deactivated in our database and deleted at the latest after the statutory retention periods. Newsletter registrations are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time as well as the IP address. Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for the sending of the newsletter. The collection of your e-mail address is used to send the newsletter. The provision of your name is voluntary and serves exclusively to address you personally in the newsletter. The collection of other personal data during the registration process serves to prevent misuse of the services or the e-mail address used. These data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. Your e-mail address will therefore be stored as long as your subscription to the newsletter is active.
possibility of objection and removal
You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. For this purpose there is a corresponding unsubscribe link in every newsletter. This can also be done by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to the contact details given in the Imprint
(15) Use of the blog functions
In our blog, where we publish various articles on topics related to vantourer, you can post public comments. Your comment will be published with your given username at the post. We recommend to use a pseudonym instead of your real name. The indication of user name and e-mail address is required, all other information is voluntary. If you make a comment, we will continue to store your IP address, which we will delete after one week. The storage is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you in case a third party objects to your comment as unlawful. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b and f DS-GVO. The comments will not be checked before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to as illegal by third parties.
When writing your comment, you can check the box for our e-mail service. This will inform you when other users leave a comment on the post. The legal basis is therefore your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. For this service we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure, i.e. you will receive an e-mail in which you must confirm that you are the owner of this e-mail address and wish to receive the notifications. You can cancel the notifications at any time by clicking on the link contained in the e-mail. Your personal data, including your e-mail address, your time of registration for the service and your IP address will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the notification service.
4. transfer of data to third parties
possibility of objection and removal
With the above-mentioned request, you have the possibility to object to the use of your data at any time for the future. To do so, you can contact us by e-mail at info@EuroCaravaning.de, in writing to EuroCaravaning GmbH & Co KG, Im Metternicher Feld 5-7, 56072 Koblenz, or by fax at +49 261-100 54 55. As a result, your inquiry will not be forwarded and/or processed.
- to revoke any consent you may have given us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand, in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO and
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data, which you have provided us with, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party.
In addition to the objection options already described, you can also send an e-mail to info.@.eurocaravaning.de, in writing to EuroCaravaning GmbH & Co. KG, Im Metternicher Feld 5-7, 56072 Koblenz, Germany, or by fax at +49 261-889 725 29, if you wish to exercise your rights as a data subject, in particular your right to object.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.